Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good Bye Bubble

The gas bubble is gone!!! I have never been so happy in my life! The doctor released Rachel to normal activity today and said she can sleep however she wants!

The doctor's office is at the end of a hallway and as soon as the door closed behind us I said, "Race you to the elevator." It was so much fun watching her run! And swim, which is what we are doing for the rest of the day.

I am actually going to be able to sleep in my own bed tonight!! Can you tell I'm excited?

6 comments:

Kentucky Kate said...

That so much fun! And un-stressful! You should take some benedryl, wash it down with a margarita and just see what kind of record-breaking sleep you can get.

Brenda said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandma Petri said...

we are Rejoicing with you here in
Oregon. CONGRATS TO RACHEL!!!!!!

I hope you both sleep real well tonight!!!!!!


Love to all.

GP

The Talberts said...

I'm so happy for you guys!! And I second Katie's message.

Betsy said...

makes me want to break out into "Oh Praise Him" (im singing the David Crowder version at the moment for you guys!!!)
:) so glad to see this prayer answered

Anonymous said...

Hannah was so excited, she decided to trim up Cloe's hair for the party. "Now she looks like a princess"...thanks Hannah