- I took Michael to the orthopedic yesterday to make sure that his arm was healed. The doctor released him to normal activity. Michael was thrilled and immediately started jumping around. The doctor said, "Mom, I'm just going to go ahead and say it. This probably won't be the last time we see each other. Get ready for some gray hair with this one."
- The kids' school gives out tallies for behavior issues. There are lots of different colors and they all stand for some character trait that was lacking. They only send the tally report home on Fridays. Yesterday I was looking in his Friday folder and saw that he had gotten a tally. I asked what day he had gotten the tally. Without even having to think about it, he said, "Wednesday." I asked him why he didn't tell me about it then, and his response, "I thought it would be better if you found out about it on your own."
- "Mom, my favorite princess is Ariel." Gee, I wonder why.
- We were shopping for a new shirt for him and I held up one that was dark brown. He said, "No, I don't like that one because it isn't very ... hey wait, that reminds me of chocolate. Yeah, let's get it."
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment