I really am going to post pictures of Disney, but this week has been crazy. I might have time this weekend. Or in the next month.
Two years ago today Rachel received her new cornea. So today, like any good mom, I made cookies. Last year she asked if I could make cookies that looked like eyes, so I did. It was a little creepy but she enjoyed them. Apparently it's a tradition now because I am looking at a plateful of cookies, that are looking right back at me.
Okay, so the real reason for this post. Please pray for the donor's family. We were never given any details about the family, but we do know that don't live in the area. More importantly we know that they age match transplants. Each year as this date rolls around I feel burdened to pray for the child's parents. I am sure that as they face another year without their son or daughter it is heartbreaking. If you think about it today please pray for them.
5 years ago
3 comments:
It is an honor to pray for thier family and ours.
I will definitely be praying--what a heartbreaking but amazing gift to be able to give someone
My prayers are with both dear families.
Post a Comment