Friday, December 2, 2011

Answer: 75 Cents Worth

Question? How how much does Michael love me?

This year our family decided to draw names for Christmas rather than buying for everyone in the house. Mostly because there a lot of people in our house and we all get too many gifts as it is. Anyway. Michael drew my name. And since the kids have a Christmas boutique at school, we sent each of the three children with $5.00 to spend on their person. Chloe came home with no change at all. Rachel had a little, but not much. Michael. That child came home with $4.25.

I don't care at all and Michael is actually really good at picking things out for people, so I'm sure that $0.75 will make me smile more than any other gift on Christmas morning. But it was still funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he gave a girl in his class 50 cents so......

krissy said...

haha. Donnie is always a thoughtful gift giver too. I'll take the credit for all us sisters that we must have raised him well. :-)

Anonymous said...

You should "spank him in the face"