Thursday, May 27, 2010

1,232

Any guesses as to what that number means?

9 comments:

Brenda W. said...

Your IQ number??

kara h said...

The things you have to do today.

The amount of times Chloe has asked for a lolipop today.

The number of days since your last blog post.

The number of gray hairs on your head.

The amount of minutes until you're done with school for the summer.

The amount of seconds it took you after saying "I do" to realize your huge mistake.

Ok, I'm out.

Kentucky Kate said...

The number of guesses Kara will make before you give her the answer.

krissy said...

this is mean.

Anonymous said...

That was a very brave post Margie, our brothers I'm sure will have to practice restraint, as I am.

Marsha said...

1st day of school????

grandma said...

Chloe starts pre school and all 3 kids are BUSY????????????????

grandma said...

Chloe's 1st day of pre school????

Anonymous said...

Wow Kara. You do realize that I am the best thing to ever happen to Margie and any suggestion otherwise will be taken as jealousy. You have been put on notice, tread lightly!