First, Kara wins for best answers ever.
It's the number of drops Rachel received at school this year. We asked the school secretary for the number of school days and subtracted out sick days. So it's just the number of drops she received in the building, none of the ones she gets before or after school.
At least it makes sense why I am so tired and look 5 years older than I did in August.
PRAISE GOD this school year is over!
5 years ago
3 comments:
Wow, poor Margie. I mean about having a "friend" like Kara, not the drops.
Yeah! You made it!
And you do NOT look 5 years older.
What a victory to have made it through!
Can you do another post like that so I can see more of Kara's witty comments? I came back to read them for a second time.
Post a Comment