Monday, June 7, 2010

Quick Story

First, thanks for all of the encouraging words after my last post. I'm not normally that honest about things and when I woke up the next morning I had instant regret. I planned on deleting the whole post before anyone read it, but I was too late, and it was a huge blessing to me that I was!

And now another great Chloe story ...

Yesterday she looked at me, and then at Mike and said, "Daddy, Mommy is having a bad hair day." And even though it was true, I'm curious as to how she learned that phrase.

6 comments:

The House of Schwartz said...

cute story! I wanted to let you know that I am back on the blog. I also wanted to ask you how you get the blog list on the side to say when a person last posted? P.S. I was also very moved by your previous post and am glad that you did not delete it.

Thanks, Megan

krissy said...

hahahaha!

Margie Petri said...

Megan, I'm very glad you're back! I am going to try and tell you how I did the list on the side, but it might not work because I did it so long ago. You have to go to 'customize' at the top of your page and then 'add a gadget', it's somewhere in that list. I think.

The House of Schwartz said...

Thanks! I figured it out.

Anonymous said...

Couldn't she say that every day?

Anonymous said...

Couldn't she say that every day?