Today at lunch my kids were having the following conversations ...
Chloe: "Mom, when I'm 16, I'll probably still like girly games, but also, I think I'll like playing with boys, too."
Not good.
A few minutes later I was in the other room folding laundry and heard Chloe say that God was in outer space. I told her, from the other room, that God is everywhere.
Michael: "God is in my eye." (typical seven year old boy humor)
Rachel: (while sounding deeply offended) "Michael, that is NOT funny."
Michael: "God is in my water."
Rachel: (offended and motherly) "You need to stop saying things like that. It's disrespectful and NOT funny."
I'm glad to know that in my absence Rachel has things under control. Maybe I can ask her to address the Chloe turning 16 issue.
5 years ago
1 comment:
And we are having another girl. More ammo.
Post a Comment