Friday, July 15, 2011

Almost Three Months

Olivia is almost three months old. Three months!?! Already!?!

I took her in for a check up yesterday and she was 12.6 pounds and 24 1/2 inches long. We have been having some feeding issues from the very beginning, and although I have not been overly worried (Mike, maybe just let me have this one) I did mention it to the doctor. I was thankful that she got to witness it firsthand. It made me feel less crazy. Turns out she has reflux. They gave me some medicine that we haven't started yet. She seems to do okay as long as I keep my diet very bland. And don't consume any dairy products. Or anything carbonated. Or asparagus. Or broccoli. I'm hoping with the diet changes we can avoid the medicine, but only time will tell.

She really is worth giving up ice cream in the summer. And that is saying something.





3 comments:

Grandma said...

She is so cute. I really like her photo with Daddy.

Brenda W. said...

How cute!!!!

the ashley family said...

yay! a reason for the insanity and a really cute motivation to eat blandly. what more could a mom ask for?