I bet you thought I'd forgotten. I didn't, it just took me a little while to get the list together.
Here goes ...
Gretchen and I were trying to remember which little girl runs down the hill during the opening of Little House on the Prairie. The man knew it was Carrie. And I mean there was no hesitation in his answer.
We saw a billboard with the characters from Bambie on it. Chloe made some comment about it being the characters from Snow White. Mike corrected her. Then he went on to name all of the characters in the picture. He knew Flower. The skunk.
Gretchen and I were talking about a house that we really like, and Mike said, "Do you mean the English Tudor?"
Gretchen and I were trying to decide how to get a sulfur smell out of a pair of denim jeans. He had suggestions. They worked.
My new favorite was when we were playing a trivia game. The question was: What is singer Beyonce's last name? Gretchen and Mike answered at the same time. Knowles. Kara thought maybe he knew that one because he was one of the single ladies.
Stay tuned. I'm sure they'll be more.
5 years ago
4 comments:
All I want to know is why your jeans smelled like sulfer.
When you grow up with all sisters you have a wonderful softer side. Can he sing all of the Disney lyrics cuz I know a manly man like that!
let's not forget that he can paint nails like a beautician.
and he did all those things wearing kevlar...
Post a Comment