Hopefully the fact that I haven't posted anything since before Christmas doesn't mean you have all forgotten that you're coming over for New Year's Eve, at 7ish or whenever. We will have some food here, but feel free to bring something if you would like. Also Mike and I are not big drinkers. I know, it's shocking, most people think I have to drink all the time to be happily married to Mike. We'll pick up something I'm sure, but if you want a certain kind of drink, then you should bring that too. And we have some games, but if you have any that would be fun in a group, bring those too.
Isn't it nice that we decided to have people over and now you are supposed to come, bring alcohol, food and games? Apparently we think we are so cool people should have to pay a cover to hang out with us.
None of you are going to show up, are you?
5 years ago
12 comments:
Heck YES they should pay!!
Well that was helpful. It answered most of the questions I emailed you. So nevermind that.
Though the fact that you're not big drinkers is making me have second thoughts about being friends.
Just kidding.
I'm so there. And I'm bringing lots to drink. Just because you don't drink in order to put up with Mike doesn't mean I won't.
Sounds good. We'll be there. We don't have a particular drink, but if anyone else does we have a lifetime supply of liquor on top of our fridge that we can share.
And since you don't drink much, can we assume that some sort of drug is involved?
We'll be there too! We're bringing some chips and maybe some brownies, oh and LOTS of beer!
freaking lushes...
I was going to come, but Joe said that just because I call it "Margie and Gretchen's house" doesn't make Mike magically disappear. So we are heading out for Indiana tonight instead.
That's just hurtful.
I wish I were going to be there tonight... but if you have a few drinks ...I MIGHT be!!!!!!!!!!!!
If Mike turns the heat up, puts on a muscle shirt,short and goeas bare foot be prepared!!!!!!! He just might be surfing on the kitchen table, AGAIN !!!!!!!!!
Sorry about the spelling. Now that I am getting the hang of URL's and all ... I might be able to check in once in awhile.
I sure do enjoy reading the blogs and finding out what adventure's
I am missing out on!!!!!
even your grandma is funny.
Sorry I missed it tonight. Hope you had fun.
Post a Comment