Not only is Michael the funniest kid alive, he might also be the sweetest. This weekend the kids were playing at my parent's house. Rachel asked if she could go to the bridge that is over their creek, but my Mom told her that she had to wait a few minutes since she was pushing Chloe on the swing. Michael offered to walk down with her. They started walking and Rachel said that she couldn't see the bridge, so Michael told her that he would help her. At one point he was too far ahead of her and she couldn't see him. Rachel stopped dead in her tracks and called his name. He came back, took her by the hand and led her down to the bridge. He's probably the nicest brother ever . . . at least nicer than the one I have :).
And here's another highlight from the weekend. The kids were playing superheroes and Rachel decided to name her team the Glaucoma Fits.
5 years ago
5 comments:
Man I love these kids!!!!! Michael is such a little man.
I think I'm going to start indoctrinating my kids with the phrase, "Your siblings are you best friends." Because I'm pretty sure my brother and I just tried to make each other cry when we were growing up. We seriously hated each other until we were adults. Now he's pretty cool. When he's not convincing waitresses that I'm mentally handicapped.
That's what we have done from the beginning. We believe it's perfectly fine to brain wash your children into thinking they like each other.
I think I need to bring Travis over. Maybe some of Michael will rub off on him.
And your kids have inherited your funny gene
NWA forever...Ann Murry never...
Post a Comment