On Sunday at church the seating order went like this - Rachel, then Gretchen, then Michael, then me. And this was the conversation that followed ...
Rachel: Hey Michael, do you want me to switch you seats so you don't have to sit by Mom?
Michael: Yeah, that would be good.
Then they both got up and moved.
I resisted the urge to stand up and yell, "I AM STANDING RIGHT HERE, YOU LITTLE PUNKS!! DO YOU NOT SEE ME!!! SHOULDN"T YOU GUYS WAIT UNTIL I AM AT LEAST TURNED AROUND BEFORE YOU HAVE THESE LITTLE TALKS"
I'm not sure what I did to offend the little guy, but man, that's quite a mean streak.
I can't imagine where they get it.
5 years ago
9 comments:
haha!
one time during a little "discipline" John Patrick wispers across the room to Dora, while bent over my knee, "dora, grab Mr. Blue and go hide it under the couch!" (I'm assuming you know who Mr. Blue is.)
you do have mirrors in your house right????
do you have mirroes in the house????
do you have mirroes in the house????
do you have mirroes in the house????
I think you need to brace yourself because the FUN is starting!!!
From stories you have shared and what I lived thru with Mike... all I can say now is let the stories roll!!!!
You think it is true about pay backs??? You were fiesty at 5 ....
Mike waited until hi School.
I am not anonymous I typed my name in!!!!!!
I typed my name in I am not anonymous!!!!
Hey Marsha, stop sending the same comments 30 times
Post a Comment