Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Day In The Life

Last week Chloe and I had a rare day at home. And since someone recently asked what it is Chloe does all day, I thought I would capture the day in pictures. I know you are all going to doubt that this all took place in one day, since she has so many different outfits on, but that's just Chloe. She changes her clothes as often as I will let her.

She always starts her day with cereal. Notice how dark it is out. That's because, even on mornings when we don't have to sit at school, if the older two are up, so is Chloe.

And this is one of her eating a few hours later. Because why not wear your Christmas dress while you are eating second breakfast?





In this one she was playing house under one of our tables. This outfit change was due to an accident. So, at least there was a vaild reason for another set of clothes.




After playing house, we went to her room to play princesses. We get out all of her little princesses and they go to a ball at someone's castle. This time Cinderella was the host. Chloe likes to turn her radio on to the classical music station and have them dance. She is all girl.

Every day Chloe and I are home together, we play beauty shop. She LOVES it. First, we do makeup and then nails. This day I let her paint my nails. Looking good.












After the older ones came home from school, they did crafts at the table while I made dinner.


So, that's what Chloe does all day. Plays, changes her clothes and enjoys getting my undivided attention while the older ones are at school. And I wonder why she's such a momma's girl.

1 comment:

Kentucky Kate said...

If Elise saw this, she's curse me for making her the firstborn. That's just about her ideal day too, except she prefers pedicures. With red polish. She wants nothing to do with my pink polish.