Last night, for no good reason I might add, Mike threw water on me. And not just a normal glass of water, he planned ahead. He took the ceramic insert out of the crock pot, filled it with ice and water. Then he let it sit for an hour. An hour! Then he drug me into the kitchen and poured it on me. A cup at a time. My teeth are still chattering at the thought, but I have to say, I was proud of his creativity. We have been having water fights for years and this was definitely surprising. It even beats out the time he threw water on me while I was in bed.
And do me a favor, if he acts like he had a good reason, don't believe him.
5 years ago
11 comments:
I'd come up with some retaliatory plans, but Mike doesn't strike me as someone you would want to get into a practical joke battle with. But if you need ideas, let me know :)
sooo why didn't you just run away after one cup of cold water, come on you can take him! (I also want to know if its in the rules who cleans up the water afterward because I know you and the water doesn't just stay there)
Just in case any of you are standing close to Margie, you might want to step aside....the lightning is about to strike, and strike HARD!!!
Katie Z., I would have run away, but he is WAY stronger than me and there is no way I could have gotten away. And I always have to clean it up, because "if you do something to deserve it then it is your fault to begin with".
And Gretchen, whatever do you mean?
Plus, she wouldn't have been able to get up, he was sitting on her. HA HA HA HA HA! It was funny to watch.
I'm pretty sure you just admitted to deserving it by saying "'if you do something to deserve it then it is your fault to begin with'" about the whole 'who cleans it up' thing. Your friends should know better than to think you would be completely innocent, the victim, if I may.
Ha. I remember one of your first blog posts being about a water fight. Glad to see you guys are still at it.
Ben and I had a nice little water fight thing going when we first got married. I have probably already told you this because I'm really scarred from the whole incident. But one day I was in the shower and Ben decided to change the water fight rules. He came in and dumped an entire jar of spaghetti sauce on my head. It took over a week to get the oily residue out of my hair. I had tomato pieces in my ears. It was awful. I vowed from then on to never engage my husband in any sort of practical joke type of battle. I always lose.
Just so you know, we had just finished dinner when I turned around and got blasted in the face with a full cup of water. Yea she started it, again, and yea I finished it. If you mess with the bull...you get the horns.
Erroneous! Erroneous on both counts!
I'm shocked that my son would do such an insidious thing to my sweet young innocent daughter in law!!!
obviously, living 2400 miles away has affected my fathers limited brain power. Sweet? Yup, like a lemon. Young? Dude, she has been on this earth for literally DECADES! Innocent? As innocent as Bill Clinton.
Daughter in law? We never got a marriage license so we are actually just shacking up. Deal with that you TURN COAT!!
Mikes sense of humor seems to have waned a little since our last visit.
Post a Comment