For once, Mike's right..... ridiculous? Absurd and Ridiculous .....ly AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Egg nog lattes, here we come!! Elf, White Christmas, It's A Wonderful Life, Holiday Inn, Miracle On 34th Street..... it's SOOO ON!
I already have some new Christmas candle holders out in my room... Mike removed them from the pass through and put them in my room. They looked real purdy all lit up yesterday. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
FYI I GOT AN EGGNOG LATTE THIS MORNING, AND A CANDY CANE MOCHA TH IS AFTERNOON!!!!!!! MOVE OVER STARBUCKS, DUTCH BROS IS MOVIN' ON UP! LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOOOD......... BUT, as soon as RED arrives, I'm first in line at Starbucks.
10 comments:
ridiculous.
For once, Mike's right..... ridiculous? Absurd and Ridiculous .....ly AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Egg nog lattes, here we come!! Elf, White Christmas, It's A Wonderful Life, Holiday Inn, Miracle On 34th Street..... it's SOOO ON!
the Christmas cups from Starbucks, with a peppermint mocha inside.
Sisters, Sisters, there were never such devoted sisters...
Woooo!
this year let's have a contest to see who can decorate our houses first!
then again, nevermind. you've got additional help in gretchen there egging you on and I know you'll just decorate next week if I challenge you!
bah humbug.
I already have some new Christmas candle holders out in my room... Mike removed them from the pass through and put them in my room. They looked real purdy all lit up yesterday. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
Smiling's my favorite!
Wait. So Mike doesn't like to celebrate the birthday of our Savior? Hmmmm. Shameful.
That fact alone sort of makes me want to wear a Christmas sweater to church on Sunday.
FYI I GOT AN EGGNOG LATTE THIS MORNING, AND A CANDY CANE MOCHA TH IS AFTERNOON!!!!!!! MOVE OVER STARBUCKS, DUTCH BROS IS MOVIN' ON UP! LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOOOD......... BUT, as soon as RED arrives, I'm first in line at Starbucks.
losers
Post a Comment