Friday, May 8, 2009

Mistake By The Lake

Rachel's surgery is scheduled for 11AM on Monday at the Cleveland Clinic. And we have a HUGE praise - Mike called Covington and they happily switched his days off. He is going to be able to go with us! We are going to leave on Sunday night to make sure that we are there on time Monday.

I feel like there are so many things to take care of before we leave, and it all feels like we are going a thousand miles an hour. I'm thankful that we have a firm foundation and we know that God's timing, as odd as it is to us, is perfect. I'm resting in that.

6 comments:

The Talberts said...

Is there anything we can do for you guys while you're gone? Or when you come back? Or .. anything? If not, we'll just keep praying.

Margie Petri said...

Melissa, thanks for the offer. I think we have things covered, but I'll let you know if that changes.

Kentucky Kate said...

Yea!!! That's wonderful.

running shoes said...

Good news about the days off.

We'll be praying for safe travels, Rachel, and surgery.
Do you need anything?

running shoes said...

sorry, I just read the other comments.

It was good to see you and Chloe at Starbucks yesterday.

Janelle S said...

What a blessing to have Mike with you. I'll be praying God's grace continues to sustain and amaze you (and us).

Include me on the list of people to help if you think of anything.