Rachel's retinal specialist just called and he is referring us to a pediatric retinal specialist in Cleveland. It was good to hear they are sending us to someone who is more experienced in this area. But, being out of town, it adds lots of prayer concerns.
Mike just started his new job and he was already given two weeks off when we lost Gabriel. So, it is not really possible for him to have more time off. That means that the bulk of this will fall to me. Pray that God would continue to heal my body, and that I would have the physical stamina to drive for long periods of time. Also, please be praying for Mike. It is going to be unspeakably hard on him to not be there. Pray that somehow the surgery would be scheduled for a day when he is off work.
I'll post again when I know when the appointment is scheduled for. Thanks for praying!
5 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks for the info. I like to know how to pray specifically. Practically, let me know if you need physical help. I'm sure I could find someone to watch my kids and help you drive up and back.
Post a Comment