Last night at dinner Michael and Rachel were playing with their food. Making boats by putting pretzel sticks into bananas, you know, typical kid stuff. I told them to stop, and not even 5 minutes later I realized they were still doing it. I said, "I'm almost positive I told you guys to stop playing with your food." Without a moment's hesitation Michael said, "Yep, almost" and kept right on playing. Gretchen and I would have told him that it was disrespectful, but we were laughing too hard.
And apparently Chloe is tired of hearing me complain about the lack of sleep. Today my mom came over and she asked if I got any sleep last night. I started to answer, but before I could say anything Chloe said, "Yes, she did." And then she laughed really hard at herself.
And here is one more kid story. . . proof that Michael is getting a jump on his teenage years. The kids and I were talking about his graduation tonight at dinner, and I told Michael that I was going to cry. His reply, "That's so annoying when you do that."
5 years ago
4 comments:
My kids rock
I'd like to be a fly on your wall for a day.
you would be quickly swatted after Chloe made your presence known by yelling "YADY BUG!"
Since Mike also carries a night stick and pistol, when is he scheduled to see what those feel like?
Post a Comment