I love God. Whenever I make a big declaration about something I've learned, He likes to check and make sure I really meant it. Like today.
Rachel and I saw her glaucoma specialist and her pressure is up. Again. It's not that big of a deal. He is going to add another eye drop and it should take care of the pressure until we can decrease the steroid she is taking for her cornea. After we can decrease the steroid, the pressure should come down and he will be able to eliminate the newer drop.
Here was my thought process while he was talking: "Pressure's up. Awesome (dripping with sarcasm). Wait. Isn't that the drop she was on once before? The one with the heart warning? The one that the pharmacist always cautions us about using because it makes kids so lethargic? Yep, that's the one."
And then God reminded me: You're missing it again. She can still see.
So, I'm rejoicing in that and trusting Him with the rest. I hope one day I'm mature enough to jump there first and leave out the sarcasm in the middle.
5 years ago
1 comment:
We'd be lost without your sarcasm, though!! But, I know what you meant.
Post a Comment