Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Michael's New Look


Who knew "Monkey in the Middle" was such a dangerous game? He decided to stand on the arm of an overstuffed chair so that he would be taller and be able to catch the stuffed animal we were all throwing around the living room. It would have worked. You know, if he hadn't fallen off the chair and landed directly on his elbow, breaking it in two places. The cast goes on later this week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sham!! I have never had a broken bone so I know they don't break!! It is a sad cry for attention!! Plus I told him one hundred times not to stand on the chair.

NayNay said...

Those eyes scream CODEINE!!!!!

Brenda W. said...

Looks like your day got more exciting after we talked!

The Talberts said...

are you kidding me?
well .. he looks sort of excited about the whole thing, at least.

running shoes said...

wow! when did this happen?

seriously, i can't believe you endanger your children playing mean games in the living room.

I agree with M. He looks excited, but it could just be the drugs.