Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Michael's Cast

I promised my mother-in-law that I would post pictures of Michael's cast. Better late than never ... right? He saw the doctor again today and things are healing nicely. He does not have to have surgery and he will get the cast off the first Friday in September.

And now a quick story to show the child is EXACTLY like his father.
Me: What do you guys want me to pack you for fruit break tomorrow at school?
Michael: Strawberries.
Me: Sorry, we don't have any.
Michael (With a half smile): Then go get some while I'm sleeping.
That didn't go over very well with Daddy or I. After we stopped laughing.

3 comments:

The Talberts said...

what's a fruit break?

Margie Petri said...

They have a snack in the middle of the day at school, but it has to be something healthy. Apparently the only way the parents understand that is to call it fruit break. And no kidding, lots of parents still send in candy.

M said...

Mike had a hard time understanding the concept of fruit break too!!!!
He grew up thinking fruit was a summer treat!!!!

Thanks for the pictures Margie.. Your M*I*L =;)

Michael's cast looks great.... am SHOCKED it comes off so soon.

Bet the kids were excited to go to school this morning.
What is Chloe doing??

Laughing and having a great time being the only kid home????

Back to the "Nail Salon" ?????

Happy Birthday Nay Nay!!!!!!!