Chloe is doing really well potty training. We actually made it the entire day without any accidents! I'm sure that will not be the case for long, but it was a good day. I always start off potty training by making the kids hang out in the kitchen. It makes cleaning up accidents much easier. So, until a few good days pass, that's the way we do it. And I leave the training potty in the kitchen with us since we are in there all day.
We just finished putting the kids to bed and she got up to go potty. When I was tucking her back in, Rachel shared this gem . . .
"Mom, I was going to suggest that we put Chloe's baby potty in one of the actual restrooms so that Chloe can get used to going in there to go potty. I'm sure we don't want her using the baby potty forever."
She's a grown adult trapped in the body of a 7 year old.
5 years ago
4 comments:
Since Chloe's greatest wish is to be Cinderella, it shouldn't be hard to get her to use one of those potty inserts once she has the hang of the potty chair. I highly recommend the princess version sold at Meijer :)
I had an accident...in the pool...
I went in the pool too...not by accident.
and a better mother....
Post a Comment