Totally, totally rockin' hair cut! Love it! Man, she looks so GROWN UP. Geesh.Tell her that I don't care if she looks fifteen she WILL continue to read books to me when I come over. she's never too cool for that!
Un freaking believable!!! Michael is going to learn to use a gun earlier than I anticipated. I just can not afford to wait until he is ten. By then Rachel is going to have boys trying to get to know her and I only have two hands.
Beautiful and so perfect for her!!!!!!!!!Good idea Dad!!!!!
I love her hair it looks PERFECT on her!!!!!!!
What a beautiful young lady. That's a great look.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Totally, totally rockin' hair cut! Love it! Man, she looks so GROWN UP. Geesh.
Tell her that I don't care if she looks fifteen she WILL continue to read books to me when I come over. she's never too cool for that!
Un freaking believable!!! Michael is going to learn to use a gun earlier than I anticipated. I just can not afford to wait until he is ten. By then Rachel is going to have boys trying to get to know her and I only have two hands.
Beautiful and so perfect for her!!!!!!!!!
Good idea Dad!!!!!
I love her hair it looks PERFECT on her!!!!!!!
What a beautiful young lady. That's a great look.
Post a Comment