Friday, July 24, 2009

I Forgot She Could Read

This has happened once before, but when it happened again today, I figured I should share it.

I have a black tank top that I wear around the house sometimes, when I forget that Rachel can read. I had it on this morning, which prompted her to ask, "Mommy, why does your shirt say 'Anytime, Any Place, Anywhere?'

When she is old enough to remember that shirt, and realize what it means, I'm pretty sure she'll need extensive therapy.

5 comments:

M said...

HA HA HA

You could make up a new meaning!!!!!!!!!

Kentucky Kate said...

I'm BEGGING you to wear that shirt to church.

Betsy said...

Kate - seriously you should not dare any Petri to do something like that...in this case in particular.

I can see Mike wearing it to church and saying something to the effect of "we're one flesh, so it's like Margie wearing it."

Margie Petri said...

Betsy, great idea! Look for us Sunday.

Janelle S said...

I LOVE IT! We should all traumatize our kids with such "naughty" things.