We do not have any appointments with specialists for the next 25 days!!! I can hardly believe it myself. When I made the comment, "What will Rachel and I ever do with ourselves with 25 days off", the doctor said, "Maybe start enjoying your summer, Mom." It's bad when even the specialists admit that you spend too much time with them.
We left his office and immediately went to the zoo and then out to lunch. I'm hoping the next 25 days will provide some much needed rest and fun days at the pool. And maybe we can all recover from the last 12 weeks before school starts again.
Oh, and guess how much it costs to repair a detached retina at the Cleveland Clinic. $24,419.10. Praise God for health insurance.
5 years ago
2 comments:
PTL
Wonderful news.
So grateful for INS.
Grab the Sun Block and go have FUN !!!!!!!!!
Love you all
Grandma P
I could have done it cheaper than that.
Post a Comment