Saturday, July 4, 2009

That's My Son

Michael's best line so far . . .

Chloe was standing in the corner of the living room being grumpy. Gretchen jokingly said, "You can just stay in the corner then", and all I heard from Michael was, "Nobody puts baby in a corner."

Dirty Dancing lives on.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, stop poisoning my son with chick flick references.

The Talberts said...

ha! i love that. also, before i saw mike's comment, i pictured him shaking his head sadly at your post.

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what that means....seriously.

Margie Petri said...

Then rent Dirty Dancing . . . or just ask Karyn

Anonymous said...

I have dodged that bullet for 20 years..I'm not going to break my record now!

running shoes said...

hilarious!

Bruno said...

wise boy he knows how to entertain the gilrs and keep Dad on his toes....


Eddie lies he helped write the movie script!!!


I heard he tried out for the lead in Billy Elliott on stage in Cinn.
but is not gracefull enough to carry it off( sep the jumps and spins) without hurting himself!!!!!