Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pictures

Or it will take me four days to post pictures of Chloe's stomach. And now it just doesn't seem worth the wait. So I posted two other pictures of Chloe.


These are both on days when I told her we were going to run errands together. She runs away, adds accessories to whatever outfit I put her in, and we leave. You can tell she's the third. Oh, and since you can't really see her bandage anyway (because I don't so much know how to use a camera) it's a heart with her name.

And now a word about post surgical restrictions. I AM REALLY TIRED OF TELLING THE KIDS "NO" TO ALL THINGS FUN BECAUSE SOMEONE JUST HAD SURGERY, OR IS ABOUT TO HAVE SURGERY. We have been in isolation for almost 6 weeks and I think I'm going insane. Rachel's restrictions were finally lifted yesterday. She was thrilled and immediately started running around the house, jumping off of things. Only to be yelled at. It was something like, "Chloe just had surgery, you can't run around her. And you have to calm down anyway or she will want to join in."

They'll all be healthy one day . . . right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful ....PTL !!!!!!!!!!!


Sounds like fun at your house everyday!!!!!!!!!!!

I think SPRING will be welcomed at your house.

Anonymous said...

Chloe is so freaking funny!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. Chloe should get that bandage as a tattoo.