Chloe's surgery is over and we are already back home resting. She did a great job! As I'm sure you've heard Chloe can be a little picky about who talks to her, touches her, looks at her, etc., but she did fantastic! The doctor said everything went well and she can resume normal activity tomorrow.
The cutest part of the whole day was when she was in the recovery room. She waited until the nurse wasn't paying attention and said, "Mommy, I'm so sick." It was very sweet.
God also gave us an added blessing. The recovery room nurse was one of the women from our church. It was a nice chance to chat with her and know that Chloe was in good hands.
Tomorrow I'll take a picture of the bandage the doctor put on her stomach. She customized it for Chloe, which was really cute. But for now Chloe and I are going to chill on the couch with dry cereal, juice and all the Princess movies we can handle. She's adorable!
5 years ago
1 comment:
PTL I am so happy all went well.
Love you all
Post a Comment