- Michael saw Mike in a shirt and tie, and since then he has been begging for a tie for Easter Sunday. This weekend we took him shopping. I would try something on him and send him out to Daddy for his opinion. After everything I put on him he said, "I don't know, Mom. I look pretty good in this one, too." Then he asked if we could just buy them all and he would decide that morning what he felt like wearing.
- I'm not really proud of this one, but it did make me laugh. And just for the record, Aunt Gretchen was in charge when this happened. Michael was playing on one of the hand rails at church, when a little girl (who is four) told him not to. He put his hands on his hips and said, "Don't tell me what to do! You're 4 (pointing at her), and I'm five (holding up five fingers in case she didn't get it)! You're not the boss of me!" Remind me not to cross him.
- We were asking for prayer requests from the kids one night. Michael has a really hard time praying for anything that isn't really superficial. We asked him to really think about something he wanted God to do in his life. This was his request: "Will you pray that when I grow up, if God lets me be a train driver, that I won't fall off the tracks? Pray that there are rails to keep me on the track."
- One of his older cousins asked Chloe if she loved Michael. She said she did. Then the cousin asked if Michael ever picked on her. Chloe thought about it and said no. Michael gets this look of shock and says, "What, sometimes I try and bug you!?! I can't believe it's not working."
5 years ago
3 comments:
FYI, that little girl had it coming. She was being a little bossy bessy! :)
Michael is a natural leader.
Cute kid I can hardly wait to see what the 6 year old will do.
Funny boy.
Got to watch those Petri & Bosch
genes..
All 3 have such special separate
talents and humor. As for sarcasim
lets just say that is covered very very well by the grown ups.
Never a dull moment with this group!!!
Post a Comment