Wednesday, March 18, 2009

That's My Son

Here are my favorite comments from Michael this week.

  • Michael LOVES to eat. He is always hungry and willing to try anything that isn't green. This weekend he was feeling terrible. Saturday night he was laying on the couch, half asleep, but said he didn't want to go to bed. When I asked why, he said, "Well, I missed breakfast and lunch today. I don't feel good enough to eat yet, but I'm just going to wait up until I do. Because I don't want to miss dinner too."
  • Mike and Michael have the same idea about their hair. Shave it, wait until it gets to your ears, shave it again. They usually shave their heads together and Michael thinks it is the coolest thing ever (because he wants to be just like Daddy). Right after he shaved his head he came running into our room, did a superhero pose in front of the mirror and said, "My bald head looks 'specially good when I wear these pajamas."
  • He was digging in the dirt, looked up and said, "Mom, I'm digging for gold. Livin' the dream."
  • He spent almost 2 hours playing with cars yesterday. That alone is not unusual, but yesterday he had two police cars. Apparently he was the driver of one and Daddy was the driver of the other. Only Mike was at work all day. He was driving them all over the place and running them off of furniture. The best part was, whenever his car fell over he would say something like, "Daddy, did you see that?". But when Daddy's car fell over he would say, "Come on Dad, keep it on the road."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute kids. Poor Michael, he really wanted to have one meal !!!

If he drives like his dad the house will have skid marks everywhere.

I do enjoy these stories.

Anonymous said...

SKID MARKS?!$%#@#$^

The Talberts said...

Digging for gold and livin' the dream? How cute!